The Massachusetts School Building Authority will be hosting a series of meetings for Superintendents who are currently partnered with the MSBA on a building project or could be in the near future. Agendas for future meetings will be developed based on input from superintendents with the intent to discuss common issues affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Designer/Superintendent Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 - Virtual Community Engagement
- 9:30AM - 11:00AM
- Meeting Agenda
- At this Roundtable, facilitators will lead a discussion focused on virtual community engagement in school building projects. We are excited to have a broad representation in a panel format sharing real experiences associated with soliciting community involvement during the last year. They will be focusing on what worked well, what didn't, and what it took to make it work. Facilitators include:
- Vivian Varbedian - Project Director, Hill International, Inc.
- Mark O'Connor - Principal, William E. Carter School, Boston Public Schools Superintendent
- John Macero - Stoneham Public Schools
- Paul Kalous - Program Director, Hill International, Inc
Attending a Superintendent Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Superintendent Roundtable, please click here.
Superintendent Roundtable Past Meeting Information
- View information from past meetings