The Commissioning Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Commissioning services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Commissioning community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Commissioning services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Commissioning Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020
This Roundtable will be offered in a presentation format related to work completed during MSBA’s Post-Occupancy Pilot Program. The presentation will be followed by a brief question and answer period. Presenters include MSBA consultants Brad Jones, Principal at Cadmus, Brooke Trivas, Principal at Perkins + Will and Brad Rogers, Senior Associate at Perkins + Will.
This presentation will focus on summarizing MSBA’s Post-Occupancy Pilot Program over the past two years and how the associated efforts of Cadmus and Perkins + Will have informed MSBA’s anticipated Post-Occupancy Evaluation process for all MSBA Core Program projects.
- 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m
- Meeting Agenda
- The meeting will take place at 40 Broad Street, 5th floor, MSBA Board Room, Boston, MA
Attending a Commissioning Roundtable
- As seating is limited, we ask that you respond to Sarah Przybylowicz no later than the Tuesday before the roundtable if you plan to attend.
- Due to space constraints, we must limit attendance to two people per firm.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions, please call Sarah Przybylowicz at 617-720-4466.