The Massachusetts School Building Authority sometimes requires the services of vendors to help support the MSBA's mission of creating affordable, sustainable, and efficient schools across the Commonwealth. The MSBA strives to obtain high quality services at competitive prices, and the MSBA conducts its procurements in a fair and transparent manner.
Open procurements will be listed below, when available. The MSBA invites qualified vendors to submit responses pursuant to the submission requirements and schedule listed in the applicable request. Qualified women-owned and minority-owned businesses are encouraged to submit responses.
- RFR to Provide Technical Review Services
- RFR Response Deadline: February 7, 2020 at 3:00 PM
- RFR for Enterprise Resource Planning System Selection & Implementation
- RFR Response Deadline: March 2, 2020 at 3:00 PM
- Event: Commissioning Procurement Overview
- February 27, 2020 at 1:00 PM