The Massachusetts School Building Authority sometimes requires the services of vendors to help support the MSBA's mission of creating affordable, sustainable, and efficient schools across the Commonwealth. The MSBA strives to obtain high quality services at competitive prices, and the MSBA conducts its procurements in a fair and transparent manner.
Open procurements will be listed below, when available. The MSBA invites qualified vendors to submit responses pursuant to the submission requirements and schedule listed in the applicable request. Qualified women-owned and minority-owned businesses are encouraged to submit responses.
- Commissioning Procurement Overview
- Meeting held on Thursday, February 27, 2020
- RFR to Provide Building Commissioning Services
- RFR Response Deadline: April 30, 2020 at 3:00 PM
- The RFR was amended on April 9, 2020