The Owner’s Project Manager Review Panel is comprised of 11 volunteers/experts in the field who assist the MSBA in developing policies and procedures as well as reviewing selections made by a District.
Frequently Asked Questions – OPM Selection Process
OPM Review Panel Meetings
Meetings are held at the MSBA office in Boston and are open to the public. To encourage discussion, competitors are asked to voluntarily leave the room when OPMs selected by a district present before the panel.
- The next meeting of the OPM Review Panel will be held on Monday July 10, 2023.
- Meeting Agenda
- Meetings are open to the public. To encourage discussion, competitors are asked to voluntarily leave the call when OPMs selected by a district present before the Panel.
2023 OPM Meeting Schedule (printable)
If you have any questions about the Owner's Project Manager Review Panel Meetings, please click here.
OPM Selection Process Information
- OPM Process Guidelines (PDF), Revised March 2017
- OPM Request for Services (RFS) Template, Revised March 2017
- OPM Narrative (Attachment A), Revised January 2020
- OPM Procurement Certification (NEW)
- OPM Reference Checks Matrix (NEW)
- OPM Base Contract for Design Bid Build (DBB) and Construction Manager at Risk (CM-R)
- OPM Base Contract Page 1 and Attachments A and B (Word)
- OPM Contract Amendment for Design/Bid/Build
- OPM Contract Amendment for CM-at-Risk
|The schedules below provide guidance for Districts seeking to meet key dates to attend an OPM Review Panel meeting.|
Capital Planning and Information - General MSBA cost data
OPM Monthly Reports - Status of Compliance and Timeliness