The Designer Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Designer services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Designer community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Designer services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
- Spring Roundtable – June 2, 2022
- 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- "Community-driven Design: Engagement Beyond Visioning”: At the Roundtable, Kathryn Crockett and her team at Lamoureux Pagano Associates | Architects, will be offering guidance to the process of working with the MSBA and school districts, developing the program, learning about the culture, and the insights architects gain into these communities. This roundtable discussion will address: How can we create a deeper connection to the communities with whom we work to create something of lasting impact and value as part of the project while, importantly, working within the project budget. A Question & Answer session will follow the presentation. More information about the event and registration is forthcoming.
- Meeting Agenda
- Zoom Meeting: Those who would like to participate in the meeting, please use the link directly below to request meeting information and instructions. Information to access the meeting will be available through the duration of the meeting, however, to assist in facilitating the registration process, we encourage participants to request the information and register by 5:00pm, Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
- To RSVP and receive Zoom registration information, please click here.
Attending a Designer Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Designer Roundtable, please click here.