The Designer Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Designer services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Designer community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Designer services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
- Fall Roundtable – October 20, 2022
- 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- "Stretch Code and Specialized 'Net Zero' Energy Code Update for 2023 ”: At the Roundtable, representatives from Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER) will discuss the upcoming 2023 updates to the energy code. Topics will include the Stretch and Specialized Code updates. A Question & Answer session will follow the presentation.
- More information about the event and registration is forthcoming. Please contact Madeline Esdale here if you have any questions.
Attending a Designer Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Designer Roundtable, please click here.